Website Acacia Facility Services
Acacia Facility Services strives to be the customer’s first choice provider. From snow and ice removal, landscaping, parking lot sweeping, power washing, and specialty services, we service large industrial, retail, and high-profile customers. We offer quality service, a first-class facility, a newer fleet, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and personalized service. We believe that providing customers with a first-class service experience and employees with a positive work experience, work support, and attainable goals distinguishes us from other facilities services companies.
We pride ourselves on a family culture, investing in our workforce, and offering employees opportunities for growth and success.
As a growing company, we are looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to consider joining the Acacia team!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking a part time, high paced position that pays well and allows you to utilize your snow removal experience to support high profile customer sites?
- Work from the start to the end of every snow event that requires plowing.
- Plow using a compact, small or mid-sized loader and 12’ – 16’+ snow pusher
- Stack and relocate snow during and after snow events
- Keep loader and equipment clean, undamaged and in working order.
- At least 1 year of Snow Plowing experience using a wheel loader.
- Able to safely operate a skid steer, backhoe and wheel loader
- Able to use a smart phone and snow removal work order software
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good driving record
- Zero tolerance for drug and alcohol use
- Mandatory drug testing
More Information about the Position:
- Ability to work at any time, before, during and after winter weather events.
- Ability to work long shifts; sometimes more than 24 hours continuously coinciding a winter weather event.
- The physical demands of this role require working weekends as needed and very long hours during winter weather events, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working outdoors and in extreme winter weather conditions.
$ 35.00 per hour plus a performance-based bonus paid at the end of the winter season contingent upon,
- 100% attendance for the entire winter season
- No damages to loader, equipment, or property
- Acceptable performance of snow plowing, stacking and work responsibilities
- The total inches of snow accumulation over the winter season
Location: 401 Independence Road, Florence, NJ
To apply for this job please visit trustacacia.com.